True North essential oil candle
• juniper, pine, balsam fir
• 100% soy wax
• organic cotton wick
• 8oz ( 45-50 hour burn time )
• amber glass re-usable vessel
• hand poured in Sturgeon County, Alberta
• essential oil candles are not as fragrant as synthetic scents, which is a good thing! when not burning, put cover back on candle jar to preserve the natural essential oil scent
• phathalate free
• Make sure to light the entire edge of the wood wick.
• Each time you burn your candle, burn it long enough for the wax to pool all the way to the edges of the candle. This increases the longevity of the candle, and prevents tunnelling.
• Trim the wick to about 1/4" above the surface of the wax before lighting the candle. If your wick is too long, it may smoke when burned, or burn too high.