How to use a pendulum
After you've used your intuition to pick out the pendulum that's perfect for you, you're ready to consult the tool for guidance.
1. Cleanse: As with crystals, pendulums need cleansing too. Cleanse the pendulum with sage, outside under a full moon, soaking it in sea salt if the material or crystal is water and salt friendly, or simply by holding it under cold tap water
2. Prep your questions: We recommend having multiple questions to ask. "When looking for clarity or guidance around a situation, have more than one question prepared about the topic to help you gain as much insight as possible and as much guidance.
3. Learn how the pendulum moves: It's key to learn what is 'yes' and what is 'no, of what to do before asking the pendulum a question. AKA—you have to figure out how it will speak to you. "Take a moment to find a comfortable seat and quiet your mind. Take a few deep cleansing breaths to open up and clear your mind, body, and spirit. Holding the pendulum in your dominant hand with the chain or top link between your thumb and index finger, ask 'show me yes' and 'show me no,' or 'what does yes look like' and 'what does no look like.'" When you do this, the pendulum will either swing vertically, horizontally, or in circular motions. Take note as to what each answer looks like—for instance, if it went up and down vertically when you said 'show me yes,' that is how it will respond in an affirmative way to your question. "You could also ask 'show me neutral' if you want that option too.
4. Start with what you know: To get the pendulum going, ask questions you already know the answer to. "For example, ask if your name is what your name is, and 'do I live in [insert city]." This can help you connect with the pendulum and get to know its directional swings and how it will communicate with you.
5. Remain open: Using a pendulum is all about being at ease. Just like when you are going through a meditation, try to simply allow the pendulum to communicate freely with you. The more open you are to receive, the easier you and the pendulum can communicate. And remember, like any practice, you can enjoy the experience and trust in your ability to connect because you already have your own answers. It's just a tool, that's merely there to help you get closer to your own intuition. You have your own inner truth, after all.
Howlite is a beautiful white stone representing the spiritual qualities of stillness, tenderness, and open-mindedness.
Howlite is a stone of awareness. If you want to better understand yourself, people, the world, and life itself, Howlite should be your go-to stone!
It will give you the gift of wisdom and enlightenment. It can help you connect to higher realms and remove the veils blocking the truths in your life. Howlite is a great tool during meditation because it can help you focus your mind. It can promote serenity of the mind and remove any kind of distracting thought.
It will help you eliminate stress and anxiety because Howlite is also a powerful calming stone. This stone will also give you the strength to let go of unhealthy attachments and old emotional pains. It can help you process your emotions so that they can give you peace, happiness, and contentment in all aspects of your life.
Howlite is a wonder stone that can effectively calm your upset or harried state of mind. It can soften or remove your anger, aggressiveness, and being unreasonable. Howlite will eliminate selfishness and thoughtlessness. It will help you stop being overly critical about yourself, too.
The energies of Howlite will strengthen your positive character traits. Your strengths will be your driving force, and your weaknesses will inspire you to become better!
When you have a stone like Howlite working for you, you can also expect to overcome your communication difficulties. You will be able to express what you want to say more freely and effectively. Howlite can heighten your creativity and boost your desire for self-expression. It’s a great stone if you’re seeking inspiration or motivation!
Howlite can help cure insomnia by using it as a gem elixir before bed. It can also act as a pain reliever for cramps and other forms of physical pain.
Howlite can aid in the treatment of anxiety disorders and other stress-related illnesses.
Natural crystal pendulum Chain + wire finish: Silver
The pendulum you receive will be intuitively selected. Due to the nature of these products, the tones and patterns of the crystal can vary.